NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS
You have the right to choose your service providers and we respect your decisions. As a referral company, we will not distribute your information to third parties. We also acknowledge that, if not satisfied with our services, you have the right to “hire” or “fire” us at any time.
1. Compassionate Care Connection, LLC Services.
Compassionate Care Connections’ services helps seniors and their families find independent living, assisted living and memory care communities. Through a comprehensive assessment by one of our Senior Living Consultants, we will answer any question you may have regarding this process to the best of our ability. We will assess the needs of our clients based upon their financial, physical, social and geographical criteria. Based upon such assessment we will present our client with senior living communities that meet such criteria, scheduling tours. We join you on these tours and counsel you afterwards, assisting you in making the best choice available.
We continually vet the communities we work with based on state surveys and our own objective interviews with staff members, owners, administrators, executive directors, admission personnel and/or family members and residents. We may also take into consideration our past clients experiences in the community.
Even though our services are paid by the community, YOU are our client and we act in the best interest of you and your loved ones for matching care options. Compassionate Care Connection, LLC is not involved at any time in the payment transaction between customers and providers and will not promote or recommend any one specific provider. We will recommend several care providers when possible taking into account your specific needs.
Compassionate Care Connection, LLC cannot guarantee that a placement recommendation will result in a binding transaction between the customer and provider. We will assist in any discussions between you and the provider in an attempt to overcome any potential issues raised by either the customer or provider. In addition, while Compassionate Care Connection, LLC cannot guarantee your absolute satisfaction with the provider, we will do everything within our power to ensure that you receive the proper professional services you deserve.
2. Use of Compassionate Care Connection, LLC Web Site.
The accuracy and sufficiency of all information supplied by you to Compassionate Care Connection, LLC is your responsibility and you agree to provide and maintain true, complete and correct information.
Should you choose to be our client, you hereby authorized Compassionate Care Connection, LLC to provide the information you submit to a limited amount of providers for the purpose of matching your request with their services. Said authorization shall continue in effect until Compassionate Care Connection, LLC receives verbal or written direction from you to cease providing such information to providers. Should you also so direct, we will cease representing you to communities and providers.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of Florida, United States of America.
- Request for Information.
We may reject any request for information for any reason or no reason, including, without limitation, if a request
- (i) does not appear legitimate,
- (ii) is not filled out in its entirety, or
Compassionate Care Connection, LLC is not a covered entity under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, often referred to as HIPAA.
3. Limitation of Liability.
Compassionate Care Connection, LLC may, in its sole discretion, change, suspend, or terminate, temporarily or permanently, the service or the Site or any part of it at any time, for any reason, without notice to you and without liability to you or any other person.